In just an hour, tour Oxford and walk through pivotal moments of human history: from petty and outlandish rivalries to architectural masterpieces with confusing names. Inspiring, baffling, and downright outrageous: Oxford is a city full of stories waiting to be told.
Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
A Trip into the World of Harry Potter
- SHARED TOURS Up to 20 people in a group
- Adults Ages 18+
- Youths/Students Youth (Ages 13-17)
- Children Ages 3-12
- PRIVATE TOURS Up to 20 people in a group
- Private Tours Starting Price
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at our starting points.
Social Distancing – We have reduced maximum capacity of our tours by 50%. Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of our walking tour and guests will be seated further apart on our punting tours. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE and sanitise between each tour.
Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. Please refer to our cancellation terms.
Step into iconic film’s locations from Harry Potter on this group tour in Oxford, UK!
You will see some of the most important buildings and colleges and learn about other major blockbusters shot in the city. There will be photo opportunities.
You will also learn about Oxford University, the oldest-English-speaking university, and currently (2021) voted the best university in the world for a record six years in a row.
- J.K Rowling’s relationship with Oxford
- The Oxford-educated crime writer she admires
- The two key cast members who were brought up in the city
- The famous (and not so famous) actors who were considered and rejected for major parts in the film series
- The Oxford location of the shrunken heads on the night bus in The Prisoner of Azkaban
- The Oxford locations of three major Marvel Studios films
- Tom Cruise and Oxford
- Sir Anthony Hopkins and Oxford
- The four world famous children’s authors who taught or studied at Oxford
- Visit inside the Divinity School and Christ Church College where Harry Potter scenes were filmed