In just an hour, tour Oxford and walk through pivotal moments of human history: from petty and outlandish rivalries to architectural masterpieces with confusing names. Inspiring, baffling, and downright outrageous: Oxford is a city full of stories waiting to be told.
Inspector Morse Film Locations Tour
A Walk Through Crime Writing!
- SHARED TOURS Up to 20 people in a group
- Adults Ages 18+
- Children Ages 3-12
- Youths/ Students/ Concessions Youth (Ages 13-17)
- PRIVATE TOURS Up to 20 people in a group
- Private Group Starting Price
Enjoy this walking trip in Oxford, UK where we’ll bring you to the world of Inspector Morse and Lewis!
Enjoy our brand new Inspector Morse walking tour in central Oxford taking in locations used in both Inspector Morse and Lewis! Learn about the origin of Morse and his difficult back story and more either as a shared or private tour!
During the tour you will:
- Learn about the origin of Morse and his difficult back story
- Visit the locations of three of Morse’s favourite Oxford pubs
- See numerous colleges and university buildings which feature in many key scenes in both Inspector Morse and Lewis
- Learn about author Colin Dexter and his relationship with Oxford – and Cambridge!
- Hear about Dexter’s friendship with another award-winning Oxford-educated crime writer